These are not your warm and fuzzy romance flicks. If you're not a fan of Valentine's Day, for whatever reason, they might hit the spot better than a heart-shaped box of chocolates:
1. "The War of the Roses," (1989): Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner duke it out and practically destroy one another in the process.
2. "Unfaithful," (2002): Richard Gere and Diane Lane play a couple whose marriage goes dangerously awry.
3. "Kill Bill: Vol. 1," (2003): A ticked-off and betrayed bride, played by Uma Thurman, hacks up everyone in sight.
4. "Kill Bill: Vol. 2," (2004): More betrayal, more hacking.
5. "Husbands and Wives," (1992): It's Woody Allen and Mia Farrow. Enough said.