Ten ways to celebrate May the 4th:
1. Have a "Star Wars" movie marathon with friends and family.
2. Dressing up for special occasions is important, and May the 4th is no different. Wearing anything from your favorite "Star Wars" shirt to full-on Stormtrooper gear is completely acceptable. (It's OK to dress up your pet, too. Bounty hunter bulldogs are especially encouraged.)
3. Food is an essential part of any holiday. Death Star popcorn balls or Wookiee cookies, anyone? Find a variety of recipes on starwars.com.
4. Toast the saga with the ultimate "Star Wars"-themed beverage: blue milk, just like Aunt Beru used to make.
5. Feel the Force with "Star Wars" crafts. Learn how to make a Chewbacca sock puppet, "Star Wars" snow globe, and more at starwars.com.
6. Have you Vadered anyone yet? Now's the time to give it a try. Be sure to tweet your photo to @starwars using the hashtag #vadering.
7. You know that Rebel Alliance symbol tattoo you've been thinking about getting? Today's the day.
8. Sometimes people use holidays to travel to new places. Why not go to Disneyland or Disney World and ride Star Tours? There are over 50 mission possibilities, so don't plan on eating lunch beforehand.
9. As Yoda said, "Pass on what you have learned." Introduce a younger sibling, family member or friend to "Star Wars."
10. Do you have any "Star Wars" toys you don't need any more? Donate them and make May the 4th really memorable for children in need.