Procession arrives at Riverside National Cemetery. (Josh Dulaney/Staff)
- Click for full coverage of the search for Christopher Dorner
- Christopher Dorner's driver's license found with charred remains in Big Bear cabin
- Deputy killed in Christopher Dorner shootout identified as Jeremiah MacKay
- Michael Crain funeral: Family, friends say farewell
- Michael Crain funeral: Hundreds await procession outside Riverside National Cemetery
- Honor guard, Taps and folded flag honor Michael Crain
- Sheriff's officials express condolences to family of fallen deputy
- How close was Dorner cabin to police command post in Big Bear?
- To tweet or not to tweet? Sheriffs say no during Dorner standoff
- Ex-LAPD officer, murder suspect Dorner's alleged last stand unfolds on Twitter
- Too early to say if someone will get $1.2 million reward
- Big Bear structure that burned in shootout was once home to Redlands man, 81
- Live blog: Riverside officer Michael Crain's funeral
- Michael Crain funeral: Thousands arrive for service
- Apparent end to Dorner search brings Big Bear Lake residents relief
- Love-hate response to Christopher Dorner on social media after his violent death
- Michael Crain procession prompts road closures in Riverside
- LAPD: Protective details remain in place until Dorner's death confirmed
- Opinion: End to manhunt brings relief, but no joy
- Dorner case updates to be discussed by Sheriff McMahon
- Photo galleries
- Gallery: See the burned-out Big Bear cabin where Christopher Dorner made his last stand
- Gallery: San Bernardino Sheriff Jeremiah MacKay, Killed In Gunfight With Dorner
- Gallery: Officer Michael Crain Remembered, Victim Of Christopher Dorner
- Gallery: Dorner Believed Dead, Police Investigate Cabin Fire Shootout Scene
- Gallery: Manhunt Day 6: Christopher Dorner fate unknown after shootout, cabin fire
- Gallery: Dorner Manhunt Has A Fiery End In San Bernardino Mountains
- Video: Coverage of manhunt for Christopher Dorner
- Map, timeline, documents and manifesto
- Map of incidents related to Dorner search
- Timeline of manhunt
- Dorner's LAPD case file
- Dorner's manifesto reveals an unraveled mind | Read the manifesto
RIVERSIDE - The procession for fallen Riverside Police Officer Michael Crain has arrived at Riverside National Cemetery, where Crain will be buried.
Hundreds of people have lined up along Van Buren Boulevard for the procession to show their support for Crain, who was killed Feb. 7 when he and his partner were ambushed by a suspect believed to be Christopher Dorner.
The procession headed from the Grove Community Church at 19900 Grove Community Dr., to Abrams Dr., Orange Terrace Parkway and onto Van Buren Boulevard before reaching the cemetery at 22495 Van Buren Blvd.
Supporters outside the cemetery are holding signs that read, "we will never forget you Michael Crain."
Riverside resident Hank Moore, waited along Van Buren, Veterans Memorial Highway, for Crain's procession.
Signs of support line a fence along procession route from Grove Community Church to Riverside National Cemetery. (Liset Marquez/Staff)
"When you lose a person who puts his life on the line every day for you, you want to show respect," Moore said. "His two kids have to grow up forever without him. The support from the community, physically seeing it, is positive."
Moore, like many, reflects on Officer Ryan Bonaminio, killed in 2010.
"This is the second time for us in a couple years. It's a shame," he said. .
Thousands attended Crain's funeral service, following a long procession from Acheson and Graham Mortuary to the church, where thousands of people were in attendance. .
The 400 members of the Riverside Police Department were joined by numerous law enforcement agencies from all over the state.
Crain was an 11-year-veteran of the Riverside Police Department and a veteran of the United States Marines.
He is survived by his wife, Regina, 10-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter.