SANTA ANA -- Investigators say a Disneyland worker charged Monday with sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl 16 years ago may have had additional victims.

The Orange County District Attorney's office says 45-year-old Bryan William Anast was arraigned Monday and is being held on $1 million bail. He is charged with five felony counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and possession of child pornography.

Anast was arrested last week at Disneyland, where he worked as a machinist who helped maintain rides.

A woman told sheriff's officials that Anast had assaulted her on four occasions between 1997 and 2000. The woman was 11 was 11 at the time when she says the assaults began.

If convicted, he faces 63 years to life in prison.

Investigators are asking the public to help to identify additional victims.

Clarification: This story has been updated to clarify that the accuser was 11 years old at the time the first alleged incident in 1997.