Subject: LIFE ANALOGIES
Complete the quotation. Alternate answers may be possible. (e.g., Life is a ____, I wanna ride it all night long. Answer: Highway.)
1. Come hear the music play. Life is a ___, old chum.
2. Life is like a ____. You never know what you're gonna get.
3. Life is like a ___ game. It's not what you're dealt, it's how you play.
4. Life is like riding a ___. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
5. Life is like a ____. The meter just keeps a-ticking regardless of progress.
6. Life is like a ____. Focus on what's important.
7. Life is like walking through ___. Every step shows.
8. Life is like a ___ in which you try to avoid the exit.
9. Life is like ____. We develop from negatives.
2. Box of chocolates.
9. Photography (photographs).
North Atlantic Syndicate Inc.