Subject: BODY PARTS
(E.g., Which body part was Achilles' vulnerable spot? Answer: Heel.)
1. Which body parts is the "Venus de Milo" missing?
2. What is protected by the cranium?
3. Which body parts are referred to as being opposable?
4. What is the common term for your scapula?
5. Common term for the small bones forming the spinal column.
6. How many chambers does the heart have?
7. What part of your body might register REM?
8. Where are your alveoli located?
9. What kind of joint is the hip?
4. Shoulder blade.
7. Eyes (rapid eye movement).
8. In the lungs.
9. Ball and socket.
North Atlantic Syndicate Inc.