Subject: ISLAND COUNTRIES
(e.g., Its last known full-blooded Maori died in 1933. Answer: New Zealand.)
1. It is second only to China for its global fish catch.
2. It has no snakes and only one reptile.
3. This country has been referred to colloquially as "Oz" since the early 20th century.
4. It has been called "The Teardrop of India" because of its shape and location.
5. Ian Fleming wrote all the "Bond" stories in this country.
6. It was formerly known as Formosa.
7. It has the highest doctor-to-population ratio in the world.
8. All public gatherings of five or more people require police permits.
9. It has the highest number of bookstores per capita in the world.
4. Sri Lanka