(e.g., Translate the first word of Mardi Gras. Answer: Tuesday.)
1. What was the profession of Gypsy Rose Lee?
2. Who is associated with the expression "In like Flynn"?
3. What magazine is associated with the expression "What, me worry?"
4. What was the nickname of John Philip Sousa?
5. Who was known as "Schnozzola"?
6. What was the most famous comic strip created by Chester Gould?
7. Who is associated with the phrase "Turn on, tune in and drop out"?
8. Who was the partner of lyricist Alan Jay Lerner?
9. George Washington wrote that his happiest moments were spent with this woman.
1. Stripper (burlesque entertainer)
2. Errol Flynn
3. Mad magazine
4. "The March King"
5. Jimmy Durante
6. "Dick Tracy"
7. Timothy Leary
8. Frederick Loewe
9. Sally Fairfax