Subject: LO AND BEHOLD
(e.g., What was hidden in the Trojan horse? Answer: Soldiers.)
1. On what holiday do children look for hidden objects?
2. Whose secret base is hidden under Wayne Manor?
3. In what game does one child try to find where others have hidden?
4. A treasure is said to be hidden in this Canadian island's Money Pit.
5. In "The Wizard of Oz," who reveals "the man behind the curtain"?
6. She wrote a famous diary while hiding from Nazis.
7. What was hidden in Bates' cell bunk in "Downton Abbey"?
8. What letter was hidden in plain sight in an Edgar Allan Poe story?
9. Which Nazi was found hiding in Argentina and later executed?
4. Oak Island.
5. Toto (dog).
6. Anne Frank.
8. "The Purloined Letter."
9. Adolf Eichmann.