Subject: SMALL THINGS
(e.g., A small jumping insect that lives on animals and bites them. Answer: Flea.)
1. Horton located this city within a floating speck of dust.
2. Quotation: "There's small choice in ___."
3. They consist of protons and neutrons surrounded by electrons.
4. French singer known as the "Little Sparrow."
5. What is "Little Joe" in a game of craps?
6. Winning all but one of the tricks in a hand of bridge.
7. The branch of physics that accounts for matter at the atomic level.
8. Name for the little people played by dwarfs in the film "The Wizard of Oz."
9. Name for the tiny people in Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels."
2. Rotten apples.
4. Edith Piaf.
5. Roll of 4.
6. Small (little) slam.
7. Quantum mechanics.