Subject: PEOPLE NAMED BROWN
(e.g., Plaintiff of the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education case. Answer: Oliver Brown.)
1. Famous American abolitionist.
2. Actor-comedian noted for enormous smile.
3. Governor of California.
4. Author of "The Da Vinci Code."
5. Record-setting running back for the Cleveland Browns from 1957 to 1965.
6. Seventh on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.
7. She was the editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine for 32 years.
8. Baseball pitcher nicknamed "Three Finger."
9. First person to have been conceived by in vitro fertilization.
1. John Brown.
2. Joe E. Brown.
3. Pat Brown or Jerry Brown.
4. Dan Brown.
5. Jim Brown.
6. James Brown.
7. Helen Gurley Brown.
8. Mordecai Brown.
9. Louise Brown.