Subject: ANIMATED AND STOP-MOTION CHRISTMAS FILMS
Identify the animated or stop-motion Christmas-related films. (e.g., Three aliens visit Earth to learn about Christmas. Answer: "A Cosmic Christmas.")
1. A magic hat brings a snowman to life.
2. A mean and stingy green creature wants to ruin Christmas.
3. A boy directs a Christmas play and shuns commercialization.
4. A doubting boy boards a magical train that's headed to the North Pole.
5. A reindeer and a misfit elf help Santa make his Christmas Eve trip.
6. A dog called Olive wants to be a reindeer.
7. Theodore Edward Bear decides to go searching for Christmas.
8. An orphan girl named Ivy gets off a train at the wrong stop.
9. Jack Skellington becomes converted to Christmas.
1. "Frosty the Snowman."
2. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."
3. "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
4. "The Polar Express."
5. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."
6. "Olive, the Other Reindeer."
7. "The Bear Who Slept Through Christmas."
8. "The Wish That Changed Christmas."
9. "The Nightmare Before Christmas."