Each answer is a person named David. (e.g., Scottish philosopher (1711-76). Answer: David Hume.)
1. He became prime minister of the U.K. in 2010.
2. He has captained England's football team 59 times.
3. He once used the alter ego "Ziggy Stardust."
4. Noted for his interviews with Richard Nixon.
5. The first prime minister of Israel.
6. Lead singer for the rock band Van Halen.
7. The British prime minister during World War I.
8. Fox Mulder of "The X-Files."
9. Singer most famous for his work with Whitesnake.
1. David Cameron.
2. David Beckham.
3. David Bowie.
4. David Frost.
5. David Ben-Gurion.
6. David Lee Roth.
7. David Lloyd George.
8. David Duchovny.
9. David Coverdale.