(e.g., Whose girlfriend was named Tess Trueheart? Answer: Dick Tracy.)
1. Who was the "Yankee Clipper"?
2. What animated animal used the line "You're despicable!"?
3. Quote the famous headline blooper of the Chicago Tribune in 1948.
4. What was the profession of e.e. cummings?
5. Through what mountain range is the Cumberland Gap?
6. Who portrayed Tyrone Power's lover in "Witness for the Prosecution"?
7. What type of gun did John Wilkes Booth use to kill President Abraham Lincoln?
8. In what story is the soul of a farmer named Jabez Stone redeemed?
9. In what song are the lyrics "At the lemonade springs, where the bluebird sings"?
1. Joe DiMaggio.
2. Daffy Duck.
3. "Dewey Defeats Truman."
5. Appalachian Mountains (Cumberland Mountains).
6. Marlene Dietrich.
7. (Philadelphia) Derringer (pistol).
8. "The Devil and Daniel Webster."
9. "Big Rock Candy Mountain."