(e.g., Term for the visual display component of a computer system. Answer: Monitor.)
1. What type of optical disc is superseding the DVD format?
2. Term for the scientific study of the origin, history and structure of Earth.
3. These social insects have been called Earth's "most successful species."
4. What do many scientists believe is at the center of many galaxies?
5. What items are arranged in the periodic table?
6. What gender is a hermaphrodite?
7. Term for the many small pictures you might have placed on your PC screen.
8. A treeless area between the ice cap and the tree line of Arctic regions.
9. To what order of animals do squirrels, porcupines and beavers belong?
10. What is a tarn?
1. Blue ray disc.
4. A black hole.
5. Chemical elements.
6. Both (male and female).
9. Rodents (Rodentia).
10. A mountain lake (especially one formed by glaciers).