(e.g., How many clubs are in a standard deck of playing cards? Answer: 13.)
1. What type of club is usually used on a golf green?
2. This New York City club with the name of a bird operated from 1929 to 1965.
3. What are the traditional meat ingredients in a club sandwich?
4. What is the mission of the Sierra Club?
5. This famous jazz music club in Harlem operated from 1923 to 1940.
6. What wooden club is associated with Ireland in folklore?
7. This global think tank was founded in 1968.
8. What term is used to describe wounds inflicted by a club?
9. What type of club is used in ceremonies to represent the sovereign?
2. Stork Club.
3. Turkey and bacon.
4. To protect Earth's wild places.
5. Cotton Club.
7. The Club of Rome.
8. Bludgeoning or blunt-force trauma injuries.
North Atlantic Syndicate Inc.