(e.g., Term for the automatic spending cuts to the U.S. federal budget in 2013. Answer: Sequestration (the sequester).)
1. Which company makes the Dreamliner aircraft?
2. Who are the hoi polloi?
3. What is the official currency of the U.K.?
4. Who was Aristotle's most famous student?
5. This word is defined as "something to say when you have nothing to say."
6. Which World War II leader was a strict vegetarian, despised alcohol and was a nonsmoker?
7. What Latin phrase conveys the meaning of "tit for tat"?
8. What was the name of the eldest child of Blondie and Dagwood?
9. Which Bantu language serves as a "lingua franca" in much of East Africa?
2. The majority; the working class.
3. Pound sterling.
4. Alexander the Great.
6. Adolf Hitler.
7. Quid pro quo.
North Atlantic Syndicate Inc.