Subject: DR. SEUSS BOOKS
Provide the title from the clue. (e.g., Peter T. Hooper tells about a special meal he created. Answer: "Scrambled Eggs Super!")
1. Sam badgers someone to taste a particular dish.
2. A creature tries to steal everything related to Christmas.
3. A cat brings his companions to a household of two young children.
4. Marco watches happenings along Mulberry Street.
5. An elephant sits on Mayzie's egg while she takes a break.
6. Marco is ridiculed for fishing in a small, polluted pool.
7. King Bertram is dedicated to safeguarding his kingdom.
8. Little Morris McGurk thinks about using an empty lot for a circus.
9. Chronicles the plight of the environment and a bossy manlike creature.
1. "Green Eggs and Ham."
2. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."
3. "The Cat in the Hat."
4. "And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street."
5. "Horton Hatches the Egg."
6. "McElligot's Pool."
7. "The King's Stilts."
8. "If I Ran the Circus."
9. "The Lorax."