Subject: "ISMS": A TO J
Identify the philosophy expressed as an "ism." Answers are listed from A-J. (e.g., A: The rejection of belief in the existence of deities. Answer: Atheism.)
1. B: Set of religious beliefs based on the teaching of Siddhartha Gautama.
2. C: The core of this Chinese philosophy is humanism.
3. D: Everything is caused by another event, so you are not free to choose.
4. E: All people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
5. F: The belief of some Christians that every word in the Bible is exactly true.
6. G: Places the interests of the entire world above those of individual nations.
7. H: Argues that pleasure is the only intrinsic good.
8. I: The pursuit of or belief in noble ideals, principles and values.
9. J: Indian religion that prescribes nonviolence toward all living beings.