Subject: DIRECTIONAL NAMES
Each name contains one of: north, east, south or west. (e.g., One of England's so-called Lake Poets. Answer: Robert Southey.)
1. "Dirty Harry."
2. Marine at the center of the Iran-Contra affair.
3. He founded the Kodak company.
4. General who commanded U.S. military operations in the Vietnam War.
5. He portrayed "Dennis the Menace" on TV.
6. Her name was used for inflatable, vestlike life-preserver jackets.
7. Family that controls Loblaws, Canada's largest supermarket chain.
8. Her hits include "Morning Train" and "For Your Eyes Only."
9. He developed a theory of literary criticism in his "Anatomy of Criticism."
1. Clint Eastwood.
2. Oliver North.
3. George Eastman.
4. William Westmoreland.
5. Jay North.
6. Mae West.
7. Weston family.
8. Sheena Easton.
9. Northrop Frye.