The Concord Historical Society has moved its archives and historical materials from its longtime home into a new location at 1700 Farm Bureau Road. On March 13, Waters Moving & Storage Inc. employee Freddie Pichardo examined a floor plan as furniture and boxes were unloaded in the new space, which was home to the former Mt. Diablo Women's Club for many years (and also known as Farm Bureau Hall). The society's Resource Center is used to conduct nonprofit activities, and is open to handle inquiries, research and the sale of books, photos and commemorative items, according to the organization's website.
JOSE CARLOS FAJARDO/Staff