(e.g., Which country was once led by Gen. Francisco Franco? Answer: Spain.)
1. By what name is June 6, 1944, popularly known?
2. In which city was John F. Kennedy assassinated?
3. In which country was the Statue of Zeus located?
4. Name the fleet that attacked England in 1588.
5. Where specifically did Prince William's marriage take place?
6. Who was Prince Albert's wife?
7. Who or what is the Flying Scotsman?
8. What was the surname of Henry VIII?
9. What was the name of Horatio Nelson's flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar?
4. The Spanish Armada.
5. Westminster Abbey.
6. Queen Victoria.
7. A train.
9. The Victory.