(e.g., What does gerontology deal with? Answer: Aging.)
1. How many sides are there on an octagon?
2. Term for a female peacock.
3. What is the only fruit that grows its seeds on the outside?
4. Term for animals with a backbone.
5. Term for a hill with sharply sloping sides and a flat top.
6. What number is 1 followed by a hundred zeroes?
7. Term for the generation of electricity from water.
8. Which planet has two moons named Phobos and Deimos?
9. What color is the Twitter bird?
10. Which planets have a smaller diameter than Earth?
11. Which fish has a prehensile tail?
12. What facial features flank your glabella?
13. The term "lumbar" relates to the lower part of your ___.
5. Butte or mesa.
7. Hydroelectric (power).
10. Mercury, Venus, Mars.
12. The eyebrows.