(e.g., Who has daughters named Malia and Sasha? Answer: Michelle and Barack Obama.)
1. What followed Mary to school one day?
2. Which company's jingle contained the lyrics "twelve full ounces, that's a lot"?
3. "How will it play in Peoria?" In which state is Peoria?
4. Who starred as Perry Mason in the long-running TV series?
5. Complete the Colonial slogan: "No taxation without ____."
6. Who was the fourth U.S. president?
7. Who starred in "The Perils of Pauline" silent films?
8. Which state is the setting for Sinclair Lewis' novel "Main Street"?
9. Who portrayed Theo Kojak in TV's "Kojak" series?
1. Her little lamb.
4. Raymond Burr.
6. James Madison.
7. Pearl White.
9. Telly Savalas.
North Atlantic Syndicate Inc.