(e.g., The fourth wife of Henry VIII. Answer: Anne of Cleves.)
1. Young Jewish girl noted for her diary.
2. The second wife of King Henry VIII.
3. Author, aviator and wife of a famous aviator.
4. Instructor and companion of Helen Keller.
5. She won an Oscar for her role as Fantine in "Les Miserables."
6. She portrayed Mrs. Robinson in "The Graduate."
7. Her romance with Ellen DeGeneres hurt her prospects as a leading lady.
8. Best known for her series of novels "The Vampire Chronicles."
9. Author of "Agnes Grey" and "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall."
1. Anne Frank.
2. Anne Boleyn.
3. Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
4. Anne Sullivan.
5. Anne Hathaway.
6. Anne Bancroft.
7. Anne Heche.
8. Anne Rice.
9. Anne Bronte.