An answer is given. Provide a question that would elicit the answer. (e.g., Its capital city is Washington, D.C. Answer: What is the capital of the U.S.?)
1. He is on U.S. $5 bill.
2. Their famous feud was with the McCoys.
3. It is located in Cooperstown, N.Y.
4. The book's title translates to "My Struggle."
5. The smallest in area is Manhattan.
6. Huey, Dewey and Louie.
7. It was the land east of Eden.
8. The cosmetic executive's birth name was Florence Nightingale Graham.
9. At the peak of his career, he was given two years hard labor for homosexuality.
1. On which U.S. bill is Abraham Lincoln?
2. With which family did the Hatfields have a famous feud?
3. Where is the National Baseball Hall of Fame?
4. What is the translation of the book title "Mein Kampf"?
5. Which is the smallest of New York City's five boroughs?
6. What are the names of Donald Duck's nephews?
7. What was Nod?
8. What was Elizabeth Arden's birth name?
9. What happened to Oscar Wilde at the height of his career?