(e.g., Where is a rattlesnake's "rattle" located? Answer: At the end of its tail.)
1. Where do arboreal animals live?
2. Where do turtles lay their eggs?
3. What is the largest snake in Ireland?
4. What is a female bear called?
5. What is a freshwater turtle called?
6. Where would you find monkeys with prehensile tails?
7. What is the smallest hoofed animal?
8. What is the name for a cross between a male horse and a donkey?
9. Identify the common names of the two best-known rat species.
1. In trees.
2. In the sand on the seashore.
3. There are no snakes in Ireland.
6. South America.
7. Mouse deer (chevrotains).
9. Black rat and brown rat.
North Atlantic Syndicate Inc.