Subject: FICTIONAL PRINCES
(e.g., The Great Prince of the Forest. Answer: Bambi's father.)
1. The Prince of Thieves.
2. In French he is Le Petit Prince.
3. William Shakespeare's Prince of Denmark.
4. His kiss awakens Sleeping Beauty.
5. The kiss of a princess transforms this amphibian into a handsome prince.
6. He must earn the love of Belle in order to return to his former self.
7. Comic-strip Nordic prince created by Hal Foster.
8. This "Lord of the Rings" prince is an Elf of the Woodland Realm.
9. He is also known as the King of Narnia.
1. Robin Hood.
2. The Little Prince.
4. Prince Charming.
5. The Frog Prince.
7. Prince Valiant.
9. Prince Caspian.