Subject: B COUNTRIES
Each answer is a country with a name that starts with "B." (e.g., A landlocked country at the eastern end of the Himalayas. Answer: Bhutan.)
1. The largest country in Latin America.
2. Both the EU's and NATO's headquarters are located here.
3. The only country of Central America with English as the official language.
4. A landlocked country of South America.
5. It is also known as Myanmar.
6. European country on the Black Sea.
7. The island ranked second to Canada in Transparency International's Corruption Perception Index in the Americas.
8. Its name means "Nation of Bengal."
9. The country is often referred to as the "Last Dictatorship in Europe."
10. The only sovereign state completely on the island of Borneo.
11. Although its name ends in "rain," it is a flat and arid archipelago.
12. Sarajevo is its capital city.
1. Brazil. 2. Belgium. 3. Belize. 4. Bolivia. 5. Burma. 6. Bulgaria. 7. Barbados. 8. Bangladesh. 9. Belarus. 10. Brunei. 11. Bahrain. 12. Bosnia and Herzegovina.