(e.g., What is the science concerned with the study of life? Answer: Biology.)
1. What kind of animals are humpbacks?
2. What is an autopsy?
3. Term for the study of the workings of the body.
4. Term for proteins used by the immune system to fight foreign objects.
5. What is the most common form of dementia?
6. What does "G" or "Big G" denote in science?
7. What is the farthest man-made object from Earth?
8. Term for the global sum of all ecosystems.
9. These fossilized skeletal remains are more complete than the specimen called Lucy.
2. Examination of a corpse to find cause of death.
5. Alzheimer's disease.
6. Gravitational constant.
7. Voyager 1 (spacecraft).
9. Ardi (Ardipithecus ramidus).
North Atlantic Syndicate Inc.