Subject: END IN THE MIDDLE
Each answer is a nine-letter word with "end" in the middle. (e.g., Consuming, spending or using up. Answer: Expending.)
1. Something attached to a larger, more important item.
2. Someone who has been accused of a crime.
3. Requiring the aid of another for support.
4. To be about to happen.
5. Someone whose job is to help people who visit a public place.
6. Moving toward a higher level.
7. Very famous or well known for a long time.
8. Breaking a law or a rule.
9. Unwilling to change an opinion or belief.
North Atlantic Syndicate