Subject: SCIENCE GLOSSARY: P
Each answer is a single word that begins with the letter "P." (e.g., A fundamental constituent of matter. Answer: Particle.)
1. Large, spherical, rocky or icy body that orbits the sun or another star.
2. Formerly the ninth planet in our solar system.
3. One of the two ends of a magnet.
4. A device that breaks light into its composite wavelength spectrum.
5. A distance equal to 3.26 light years.
6. The antiparticle of the electron.
7. A positively charged constituent of all atomic nuclei.
8. The closest point to Earth on a satellite's orbit.
9. A unit of energy in the form of light.
10. Time interval between two consecutive phases of a regularly occurring event.
3. Pole (or positive).
North Atlantic Syndicate