(e.g., What is the country's official name? Answer: United Mexican States.)
1. What is (a) the official language, (b) the currency?
2. Which countries border Mexico?
3. The population in millions is (a) under 100, (b) 100-150, (c) over 150.
4. How many states are there in addition to a federal district?
5. Who caused the fall of the Aztec Empire?
6. Identify Mexico's highest volcano and second-highest peak.
7. Which state is considered Mexico's safest state?
8. This large desert covers large parts of the United States and Mexico.
9. What is the name of the state-owned petroleum company?
1. (a) Spanish, (b) peso.
2. United States, Guatemala, Belize.
3. (b) 113 million plus.
5. Hernan Cortes.
8. Sonoran Desert.
North Atlantic Syndicate Inc.