(e.g., Name Canada's largest province by area. Answer: Quebec.)
1. On which island is the Statue of Liberty?
2. Which U.S. state is the third largest in area?
3. Which country is also known as Persia?
4. With which country are Gaelic games associated?
5. Which country encompasses the Mesopotamian alluvial plain?
6. In which country is Anticosti Island?
7. Which island country was formerly known as the Malagasy Republic?
8. Which region is the traditional home of the Manchu people?
9. What is the smallest country on mainland Africa?
10. Name the largest island of the Philippines.
11. Which four U.S. states officially designate themselves as commonwealths?
1. Liberty Island.
7. (Republic of) Madagascar.
11. Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Virginia.