NOTE: We do not offer telephone support for our web site. All support can be accessed through these Help pages, including contact lists and emails for specific departments. Calling the newspaper with web site questions will only delay getting the proper information to you.
FINDING A STORY OR SECTION ON THE SITE: There are several ways to navigate the Web site. You can use the navigation bar across the top of every page to find all of the main sections and subsections of the site. The site search located in the top right corner of most pages searches content on InsideBayArea.com, and offers links to sections and other related features on the site. You can also visit our site map.
PAST ARTICLES: For archived content, please visit our Past Articles page. NOTE: If you have a direct link or bookmark to a story or section from our previous site, it may no longer work. You will want to use one of the methods above to find new URL.
NEWSPAPER ADS ONLINE: Newspaper Ads Online can now be found in the navigation bar across the top of the site under "Classifieds." On that page, scroll down to the area labeled Shop Local and click on the "Newspaper Ads" link.
For PROBLEMS WITH ONLINE CLASSIFIEDS, click here for common help topics and to submit a support ticket. Note: If you are reporting a technical problem, please include the url at which you experienced the problem, the type and version of the browser you are using (i.e. Netscape 4.5), as well as your OS (i.e. Windows XP Home).
For PROBLEMS WITH PRINT CLASSIFIEDS, e-mail email@example.com.
REQUESTING A VACATION HOLD OR MANAGING YOUR HOME DELIVERY: Please visit our Newspaper Subscriber Services page.
Please use the following phone numbers and email links to reach us during normal business hours:
- HOME DELIVERY: For questions on delivery or billing of your newspaper or to subscribe, see our Subscriber Services page here . The page includes phone numbers for each publication in our group. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLASSIFIEDS: To place a classified ad online only, start here . To place a classified ad in print, go here or call (800) 595-9595.
- DISPLAY ADVERTISING: For display advertising , see our Advertising
- LETTERS: To send a letter to the editor for publishing in one of our newspaper, please refer to our list of newspapers and click on the link for contact information.
- FEATURES NEWS RELEASES & CALENDAR LISTINGS: To submit a news release or event listing , send e-mail to email@example.com.. Items should be submitted at least three weeks before the event takes place.
- OBITUARIES: To place an obituary , call (510) 293-2627.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: For birth, wedding, engagement and anniversary notices, call 925-943-8061.
- JOBS: To submit a resume for a job at one of the Times newspapers, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REPORTERS & EDITORS: If you are trying to contact a specific news department staffer, please consult our list of newspaper contacts.
- WEB SITE STAFF: If you have questions, comments or suggestions in regards to InsideBayArea.com, please e-mail site feedback. While we make every effort to respond to feedback, due to the large volume of messages we are unable to reply to every submission. NOTE:
- ONLINE ADVERTISING: To reach the Interactive advertising sales manager, contact Stephanie Roberts at email@example.com.
- TEAM FAN SHOP ORDERS: For issues relating to purchases for team merchandise, please direct them to their Customer Service number at 1-877-827-8965 and/or their email CustomerService@FootballFanatics.com.