- Sep 7:
- Acalanes 13, Castro Valley 7
- Deer Valley 56, Rodriguez-Fairfield 13
- Granada 35, Antioch 14
- John Swett 22, Emery 18
- Moreau Catholic 28, Piedmont 21
- Casa Grande-Petaluma 12, Heritage 7
- St. Patrick-St. Vincent 43, Albany 0
- Oakland Tech 37, Pinole Valley 14
- Miramonte 36, St. Mary's 13
- Northgate 45, San Marin-Novato 42
- Livermore 49, Hayward 0
- Newark Memorial 64, Arroyo 12
- San Francisco 41, Diablo Valley 9
- San Lorenzo 32, Mt. Diablo 21
- McClymonds 40, Ferndale 7
- American 44, Tennyson 36
- Dublin 22, Woodside 14
- Amador Valley 31, Concord 14
- Monte Vista 20, Berkeley 6
- Irvington 38, Ygnacio Valley 3
- East Bay football roundup: James Logan shuts out San Leandro
- Sep 6:
- College Park 21, Dougherty Valley 10
- Friday's East Bay high school regional roundup
- Friday's East Bay high school/community college football scores
- High school football: Pittsburg holds off California 35-33
- High school football: Foothill shuts down Freedom 32-6
- Kennedy-Fremont 38, Mt. Eden 14
OAKLAND -- The Terra Nova High football team's high-powered offense piled up 38 first half points to cruise to a 45-7 victory over host Bishop O'Dowd on Friday night.
Terra Nova quarterback Anthony Gordon had the hot hand early, completing his first six passes and tossing three first half touchdowns. Gordon finished with 354 passing yards on 18 completions.
Terra Nova (1-0) scored on its opening possession of the game as Gordon found Nick Pierotti for a 25-yard touchdown pass, and then scored again four minutes later on a three-yard run by John Wallace for a 14-0 lead. The Tigers led 38-0 at the half. Jaylend Jones led the team in receiving with seven catches for 133 yards.
Bishop O'Dowd (0-2) got on the scoreboard in the third quarter as quarterback Chris Hagmaier completed five straight passes, which included a 32-yard touchdown strike to receiver Deshawn Brown, who hauled in 11 receptions for 114 yards.