- Aug 14:
- Robin Williams had Parkinson's disease, wife reveals
- Bullying of Robin Williams' daughter has Twitter re-evaluating its policies
- Robin Williams: Bay Area made him feel normal
- Marin sheriff defends release of Robin Williams' death details
- 'Aladdin' stage, film stars mourn Robin Williams
- Aug 13:
- Robin Williams' daughter faced online abuse; she abandons social media accounts
- Bay Area comics react to Robin Williams' death
- Robin Williams tribute by emotional Jimmy Fallon
- Quoted: Trolls drive Robin Williams’ daughter away from Twitter, Instagram
- Aug 12:
- Marin residents share stories, fond memories of comedian Robin Williams
- Live Chat: Depression, addiction suicide and the loss of Robin Williams, Aug. 13 at 1 p.m. PT
- Robin Williams' death makes public the usually private agony of suicide
- Oakland Tribune editorial: With Robin Williams, depression and bipolar claim another life
- Robin Williams remembered by Ben Affleck, Pam Dawber, Sally Field and more
- Cartoons: Robin Williams
- Robin Williams could appear in four films after his death
- Robin Williams death confirmed as suicide
- Did Robin Williams hang himself over financial troubles?
- Robin Williams: Obama's statement on actor's death
- TV host Conan O'Brien breaks news of Robin Williams' passing during show
- Live updates from Marin County Sheriff's Office press conference on death of Robin Williams, 11 a.m.
- Obama calls Robin Williams 'one of a kind'
- Aug 11:
- Robin Williams fans flock to 'Mork and Mindy' house
- 'We knew him as a neighbor': Marin remembers Robin Williams
- Apple ad was one of Robin Williams' final productions
- Obituary: Comedian Robin Williams dead of suspected suicide at 63
- Appreciation: Robin Williams, not a faster brain on the planet
- Videos: Best of Robin Williams
- Document: Marin County Sheriff's press release on Robin Williams' death
- PHOTOS: Robin Williams through the years
- How we mourned Robin Williams: Social media reaction
- Robin Williams dies; sheriff investigating as suicide
Todd Bridges -- who hasn't been much of a big deal since Mork's suspenders were still trendy -- reportedly told TMZ that Robin Williams' alleged suicide on Monday was "a very selfish act."
Not long after the actor's death was reported Monday afternoon, the former "Diff'rent Strokes" star told the website: "You don't think that my life has been hell and I've had so many ups and downs now? If I did that, what am I showing my children -- that when it gets tough that's the way out? No. You gotta buckle down, ask God to help you. That's when prayer really comes into effect."
Thanks for interjecting yourself into the conversation, Todd. America was wondering what you think.
Bridges also said, "Rest in peace, Robin Williams. I hope you found what you were looking for."
Tony Hicks provides celebrity commentary for the Bay Area News Group. Contact him at Facebook.com/BayAreaNewsGroup.TonyHicks or Twitter.com/thicks67.