- Aug 14:
- Robin Williams had Parkinson's disease, wife reveals
- Bullying of Robin Williams' daughter has Twitter re-evaluating its policies
- Robin Williams: Bay Area made him feel normal
- Marin sheriff defends release of Robin Williams' death details
- 'Aladdin' stage, film stars mourn Robin Williams
- Aug 13:
- Robin Williams' daughter faced online abuse; she abandons social media accounts
- Bay Area comics react to Robin Williams' death
- Robin Williams tribute by emotional Jimmy Fallon
- Quoted: Trolls drive Robin Williams’ daughter away from Twitter, Instagram
- Aug 12:
- Marin residents share stories, fond memories of comedian Robin Williams
- Live Chat: Depression, addiction suicide and the loss of Robin Williams, Aug. 13 at 1 p.m. PT
- Robin Williams' death makes public the usually private agony of suicide
- Oakland Tribune editorial: With Robin Williams, depression and bipolar claim another life
- Robin Williams remembered by Ben Affleck, Pam Dawber, Sally Field and more
- Cartoons: Robin Williams
- Robin Williams death confirmed as suicide
- Did Robin Williams hang himself over financial troubles?
- Robin Williams: Obama's statement on actor's death
- TV host Conan O'Brien breaks news of Robin Williams' passing during show
- Live updates from Marin County Sheriff's Office press conference on death of Robin Williams, 11 a.m.
- Obama calls Robin Williams 'one of a kind'
- Aug 11:
- Robin Williams fans flock to 'Mork and Mindy' house
- 'We knew him as a neighbor': Marin remembers Robin Williams
- Robin Williams suicide was 'selfish,' says Todd Bridges
- Apple ad was one of Robin Williams' final productions
- Obituary: Comedian Robin Williams dead of suspected suicide at 63
- Appreciation: Robin Williams, not a faster brain on the planet
- Videos: Best of Robin Williams
- Document: Marin County Sheriff's press release on Robin Williams' death
- PHOTOS: Robin Williams through the years
- How we mourned Robin Williams: Social media reaction
- Robin Williams dies; sheriff investigating as suicide
Robin Williams had four projects in various stages of production that were scheduled for release this year or in 2015 when he died of an apparent suicide Monday in his Tiburon home.
According to E! News, Williams will appear in the indie comedy "Merry Friggin' Christmas," co-starring Candice Bergen, Clark Duke, Pierce Gagnon, Lauren Graham, Tim Heidecker, Joel McHale, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Oliver Platt and Jeffrey Tambor. Phase 4 Films reportedly will release the movie Nov. 7 in theaters and video on demand.
Williams played Teddy Roosevelt in the sequel "Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb," which finished production in May and comes out Dec. 19, according to 20th Century Fox. Williams co-stars with Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Rebel Wilson, Steve Coogan, Ricky Gervais, Skyler Gisondo, Ben Kingsley and Dan Stevens.
He also starred opposite Bob Odenkirk in director Dito Montiel's movie "Boulevard," which debuted earlier this year at the Tribeca Film Festival; it doesn't have a distribution date yet.
Scheduled for release in 2015, "Absolutely Anything" has Williams voicing the animated Dennis the Dog and co-starring with Kate Beckinsale and Simon Pegg.
Williams also was supposed to begin work later this year on a sequel to his 1993 hit "Mrs. Doubtfire."
Tony Hicks provides celebrity commentary for the Bay Area News Group. Contact him at Facebook.com/BayAreaNewsGroup.TonyHicks or Twitter.com/tonyhicks67.