- Aug 26:
- Napa earthquake: Aftershocks rattle North Bay, damages highways
- Aug 25:
- Napa earthquake shines light on Bay Area's hazardous old masonry buildings
- Vast majority of Californians shun earthquake insurance
- Napa earthquake stressed other faults
- Napa earthquake: Power mostly restored, schools closed Monday morning
- Aug 24:
- Quinn: #napaquake hijacking shows flaws in social media as our town center in crisis
- How big was the Napa earthquake? Here's where it ranks among California quakes
- Napa earthquake: California's early-warning system worked
- Napa earthquake tourism: Should you stay or should you go?
- Napa earthquake: Vallejo officials report minor damage, two dozen injuries
- Video: Damage, aftermath of 6.0 magnitude Napa earthquake
- Napa earthquake: UC-Berkeley ShakeAlert system gave 10 second warning of 'light' shaking
- Napa earthquake: Winemakers, sellers assessing damage; some wineries closed
- Napa earthquake: Residents, many of them seniors, flee from devastating mobile home fire
- Napa earthquake: 49ers game on, but ACE and Capital Corridor trains canceled
- Napa earthquake: No damage at Sonoma Raceway, IndyCar race is on
- 6.0 quake hits Bay Area: Did you feel it?
- Marin jolted by 6.0-magnitude quake in North Bay
- Napa earthquake: Hundreds hurt, dozens of buildings condemned after 6.0 jolt
- Apr 6:
- Barnidge: L.A. earthquakes are a reminder of what's still to come
NAPA -- A woman believes her baby had a guardian angel when the child was not harmed by furniture that toppled on top of his portable crib during the early Sunday morning earthquake.
Lynette Pursell, 29, said her 15-month-old son, Cody, was in a Pack n Play portable crib at the time the 6.0 temblor struck, causing a very large computer desk with a storage shelf to fall onto the crib.
The crib absorbed the weight of the furniture, which fell in such a way that Cody was not even touched.
"We feel so lucky ... like he has a guardian angel watching over him," said the Napa woman, who has experienced two other large quakes.