Your representative in the House is almost certainly on Twitter. Your senator definitely is. But how are they using the social network?...
- Why Obama and Biden just announced $600 million in job grants
- Environmental groups team up to put more money into politics
- Federal judge orders Ohio to recognize out-of-state gay marriage
- Hank Aaron on Republicans: They’re the KKK wearing suits instead of hoods
- Bill Clinton backs photos on Social Security cards
- Senate passes jobless benefits extension
- The US is reconsidering its role in Middle East peace talks