Students at their desks at Zion Lutheran School when it was located at 12th and Myrtle streets in West Oakland in the 1800s, prior to its move to Park
Students at their desks at Zion Lutheran School when it was located at 12th and Myrtle streets in West Oakland in the 1800s, prior to its move to Park Boulevard in Piedmont in 1958. (Photo courtesy of Zion Lutheran School)