Click photo to enlarge
Terisa 'Lamb' Johnson
- Mar 7:
- Thousands mourn, celebrate slain Santa Cruz police officers
- Leon Panetta: Military 'looked the other way' in case of Jeremy Goulet, and Santa Cruz officers paid the price
- Live blog recap: Slain Santa Cruz police officers' funeral service
- Huge turnout, long procession expected for Santa Cruz officers' memorial in San Jose
- Mar 6:
- Hundreds pay respects at casket viewing for Santa Cruz's fallen officers
- Former Portland probation officer feared Santa Cruz cop killer
- Mar 5:
- Man who allegedly stole flowers from fallen officers memorial appears in Santa Cruz courtroom
- Public casket viewing Wednesday for fallen Santa Cruz officers
- 33-mile motorcade for fallen Santa Cruz officer scheduled for Thursday morning
- Mar 4:
- Santa Cruz police shooting: Wearing badge is never routine
- Mar 2:
- Why did Santa Cruz shooter, with so sketchy a background, have registered handguns?
- Mar 1:
- Memorial for slain Santa Cruz police officers moved to HP Pavilion
- Scholarship fund launched for families of fallen Santa Cruz Police officers
- Timeline: The troubled history of Jeremy Goulet leading to shooting of two Santa Cruz Police officers
- Feb 28:
- Santa Cruz Sheriff: Two cops had 'no chance to protect themselves' in shooting
- Court martial of Jeremy Goulet following alleged rapes in Hawaii was dropped
- Teacher of Hawaiian healing arts, chanted prayers as Santa Cruz police chased, shot down suspect
- Feb 27:
- Santa Cruz officer slain was mother of two served 'the community in the best way '
- Santa Cruz fallen officer: Sgt. Loran 'Butch' Baker always wore shorts -- and a big smile
- In confronting suspect Jeremy Goulet, Santa Cruz police officers found a troubling history
- Coastal town Santa Cruz reels from shooting deaths of police officers
- Sister says slain Santa Cruz police detective Elizabeth Butler loved her job
- Santa Cruz County Sheriff: Suspect disarmed slain officers, was wearing body armor
- Santa Cruz sheriff: Killer shot two plainclothes officers at his doorstep
- Raw Video: Witness videotapes Santa Cruz shootout between cops, gunman
- Father of California police shooting suspect says son was 'ticking time bomb'
- From the archives: Santa Cruz Sgt. Loran 'Butch' Baker has hands full patrolling main downtown drag
- Press release: Attorney General Kamala D. Harris expresses condolences over deaths of Santa Cruz police officers
- Fallen Santa Cruz officer saw policing like parenting, public relations
- Santa Cruz police officer killed is a 28-year veteran who leaves a legacy
- Santa Cruz police shootings: Suspect had gun conviction, and had been arrested Friday
- Feb 26:
- Video: Phil Wowak reports two officers killed in Santa Cruz
- Live blog: Two Santa Cruz police officers and suspect dead after shootout
- Two Santa Cruz police officers, suspect shot and killed
SANTA CRUZ -- Investigators are seeking 28-year-old Terisa "Lamb" Johnson in connection with 35-year-old Jeremy Goulet, the man who killed two Santa Cruz police detectives on Tuesday.
Johnson was "not involved with the murder in any way," Santa Cruz County sheriff's Sgt. Patrick Dimick said, but they want to talk to her about Goulet's "background and social history."
Deputies are compiling as much information as they can about Goulet for an internal investigation, Sheriff Phil Wowak said.
Johnson was last living in a homeless camp in Santa Cruz, and she frequents Santa Cruz, Live Oak and Soquel, Dimick said.
Johnson "may have been acquainted with or in the company of" Goulet, Dimick said.
The Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Office asks anyone with information to call 831-471-1121, the investigations division at 831-454-2311 or the anonymous tipline at 831-454-5995.